Tuesday, January 1, 2013

So close!

I wanted to lose 20 more pounds besides the 35 I lost last year. But I plateau'd, my doctor wanted me on his SlimDown diet but I kept putting him off. Well a couple of weeks ago I decided to go on it, I did very well the first week but since Christmas was the next week, I took a week long break. Now I am back on it and going strong. I have lost 8 pounds since starting it and am now weighing in at 218 lbs. I am so close to saying good bye to the 200's....so close! I took progress pictures so I can hopefully see the difference that I feel. My scrubs are so baggy the literally hang on me now. I need to go shopping for a smaller size.




I will be continuing this diet until I hit my goal weight with a few breaks i n between. I will start incorperating my workouts as soon as my asthma backs off...who knew I was allergic to Christmas trees. So sad....

2 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO GIRL!!! You are looking AMAZING!!! That stinks about the allergies.. get that tree OUTTA THERE! LOL (((HUGS))) SO proud of you!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's gone, despite the kids whining. I told them that momma has to breathe!

    ReplyDelete