Friday, May 20, 2011




Well yesterday was my first day of Turbo Fire. I am starting the Prep schedule which eases you into the main schedule with all the HIIT workouts. It did kick my butt, but after about an hour or two of recovering I had this sudden burst of energy and had to do something, so my kitchen was spotless, the fam had dinner on time and dinner dishes were done. My husband was pleasantly surprised and had a happy tune last night. I had a good night of sleep. I am a bit stressed though as my work (Mountain View Hospital) has been calling me off a lot lately due to a low census. My paychecks are very skimpy and it worries me. I know, I am PRN (as needed) so I'm the first to get called off, but that doesn't make it any easier. I just hope this added stress doesn't curb my weight loss. :(

My stats as of yesterday - I will be measuring and weighing myself monthly.

Chest - 45.5
R. Arm - 14.0
L. Arm - 15.0
Waist - 42.0
Hips - 52.0
R. Thigh - 28.5
L. Thigh - 28.5

Total Inches - 225.5
Weight - 247.5




No comments:

Post a Comment